Click here to get an estimate. Contact me to get an accurate assessment and learn how to unlock y our equity in retirement.
Have business partners? Learn how to avoid conflicts with a proper business agreement.
Most small businesses are not able to be simply sold at retirement. Learn how to pass your business on to family members or key employees in order to reap the most benefit from your life's work.
There is no “one size fits all” approach to structuring and operating a successful business. Issues of capital structure, tax reduction and entity selection interact uniquely with your own goals and vision. The challenge is to develop a plan that maximizes your company’s value today – and tomorrow.
- Entity Selection- Business Value Estimate- Business Assessment
- Growth and “Shock Absorber” Capital- Equity and Synthetic Equity Planning- Tax Minimization
Owning a successful business is not an end in itself. Rather, it is a means to an end. We will work with you one-on-one to protect and preserve the wealth contained in your business – and create a strategy to capitalize on that wealth on your terms, while passing on assets and management control from one generation to the next.
- Buy-Sell Analysis - Mergers & Acquisitions- MBO / ESOPS
- Cash Flow and Buyout Capital- Family Transfers - Exit Planning & Sales to Outside Parties
Compensation is more than just a paycheck. Together, we’ll explore the wide variety oftaxable, non-taxable and deferred compensation plans available for key non-owner executives and managers. Ultimately, the right plan can help attract and retain top talent, increase business value, and ensure business continuity.
- Long Term Performance Awards - Key Employee Protection- Corporate Benefits
- Owner’s Protection- Equity/Synthetic Equity Compensation - Nonqualified Deferred Compensation
Implementing a retirement plan for your business can be uncharted territory. We’ll guide you in selecting and implementing a tax-effective retirement plan that benefits both owners and employees, while complying with increasingly complex regulations.
- Profit Sharing- Retirement Income Analysis
- Pension Plans - Group Insurance
firstname.lastname@example.org | 925-575-0900